Sunday, April 24, 2016

Inspiration of the Day ...

.
.
.
"Senior" inspiration

My goal for 2016 was to lose just 10 pounds ... only 15 to go ...

Ate salad for dinner ... Mostly croutons & tomatoes ... Really just one big, round crouton covered with tomato sauce ... And cheese ... FINE, it was a pizza ... I ate a pizza ...

I just did a week's worth of cardio after walking into a spider web ...

I don't mean to brag but ... I finished my 14-day diet food in 3 hours and 20 minutes ...

Kids today don't know how easy they have it ... when I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel ...

Remember back when we were kids and every time it was below zero out, they closed school? Me neither.

A thief broke into my house last night ... He started searching for money ... so I woke up and searched with him ...

I think I'll just put an "Out of Order" sticker on my forehead and call it a day


*Just remember, once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed.*


.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment